Please read below before using this product.
- Carefully remove the lantern from its plastic packaging & unfold the lantern — the rice paper is very thin and can easily tear.
- Carefully open up the Glow Lantern by gently swaying/shaking it, using the same type of motion you use to open a plastic garbage bag.
- Remove the paper covering from the fuel cell.
- One person holds the top of the lantern whilst the second person lights the fuel cell at the corners. A lighter works best. Be careful not to let the flame touch the paper.
- Once the fuel cell is burning aggressively, the lantern will fill with hot air. It may take a minute for the lantern to fill completely with hot air. The Glow Lantern will get lighter and lighter and soon will want to lift itself into the air. Release when ready.
- Don’t forget to make a wish when launching the lantern.
- Glow Lanterns should NEVER be flown when there is any noticeable wind present. Launch them only in windless conditions.
- Be careful not to let the flame touch the paper.
- Never fly Glow Lanterns within 5 kilometers of an airport.
- Glow Lanterns should be kept out of the reach of children.
- Keep water or fire extinguishers nearby in case of fire.
- Make sure the flight path is clear so that lanterns will not drift intonearby buildings, trees, or other structures.
- Do not use torn or damaged lanterns
- Do NOT light Glow Lanterns indoors!
- Be careful and please use common sense.
GLOW LANTERNS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO PROPERTY OR INJURIES CAUSED WHATSOEVER WITH THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT.